Save the Date!
NADEC Annual Export Conference brings together the distinguished speakers, business leaders, high ranking U.S. and foreign government officers, exporters, service providers, and trade promotion agencies to discuss the latest news and updates on the Trade Policy, Export Market Opportunities, and Challenges on focused sectors and regions.
Open to All Exporters and Business Leaders!
Join us at this unique conference where you will have the opportunity to
- Listen to the business leaders and exporters in break-out sessions and exciting panels on the Trade Policy, Global Market Review, Export Opportunities and Challenges, and DEC Management Best practices
- Experience speed-networking with the other exporters, and
- Discuss specific concerns and challenges with the experts in table topic discussions
Agenda will include the following panels:
- Vital Elements of Modern Trade Agreements
- Pros and Cons of a Tariff Approach to Trade Management
- Trade Finance for the Small and Medium Exporter
- Expanding to Challenging Areas
- Developments with Brexit and the EU
- Overcoming Foreign Standards
- How Other Nations Promote Trade
- Alternatives in Global Sourcing
- Teaching International Business
- USMCA – Views from the North and South
- DEC Partnerships with Like-Minded Organizations
- China’s Belt and Road Initiative
- Government Programs for Expanding US Companies around the Globe
- Foreign Government Policy Influence on Trade
- Foreign Market Competitiveness
- The Trade War with China
Speakers and Panelists
- Senior Executives and Representatives of the Large, Medium, and Small Size Businesses
- Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration
- Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security
- U.S. Trade Representative
- EXIM Bank
- Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Industry Trade Advisory Committee Members
- U.S.- Foreign Country Business Councils
- District Export Councils
- Trade Promotion Agencies
$149-$249 until March 31, 2020.
$149-$299 after March 31, 2020.