Eric Kunkel is a Founding Partner of CCK Strategies. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified in Financial Forensics, Accredited in Business Valuation, a Chartered Global Management Accountant, and a Certified Valuation Analyst. He is a graduate of the University of Tulsa, with a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master’s degree in Business Administration. CCK was founded in 1997 and today the CCK team is comprised of over 100 individuals who work together to provide strategic planning solutions to new and repeat entrepreneurs to grow and add value to their businesses. CCK has offices in Dallas and in Tulsa.
A major driver of the Firm’s continued year over year revenue growth is CCK’s work in export, which currently represents approximately 15% of total revenue. Eric has had first-hand tax practice experience in international matters since the 1980’s and he has led CCK in the ability to provide multinational compliance strategies and tax planning ideas, as well as dealing with client issues in-country and world-wide. He holds tax and business consulting experience in connection with client business presence in the following jurisdictions: Canada, Mexico, Turks & Caicos, Columbia, Peru, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Trinidad, Switzerland, Qatar, Nigeria, Algeria, Madagascar, India, Turkey, Russia, South Korea, Oman, Thailand, Germany, and Spain. He is currently working with clients with tax filings and other compliance matters in 47 U.S. States.
- Board Member National Association of District Export Councils 2018 and Vice Chair of the Oklahoma District Export Council and Member since 2014
- Tulsa Global Alliance Vice President of International Business Member, IR Global
- U.S. Small Business Administration 2017 Exporter of the Year Region 6 and U.S. Small Business Administration 2017 Exporter of the Year State of Oklahoma
- U.S. Department of Commerce 2016 President’s E Award for Export Service Oklahoma Governor’s Award for Excellence in Exporting 2016
- Oklahoma District Export Council Export Champion Award 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- U.S. Department of Commerce Export Achievement Certificate 2015
Frequent program developer, sponsor and speaker in international business events with the Oklahoma District Export Council, Tulsa Global Alliance, IR Global and with the Oklahoma Department of Commerce, the Office of the Oklahoma Secretary of State and the Oklahoma Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration.