Who Are We?
We Support Our Mission Through the Following Activities:
- Mentoring of local businesses in exporting
- Identifying export financing sources for businesses
- Creating greater export awareness in the business community locally
- Identifying issues affecting export trade
- Advocating trade policy and legislation supporting exporters
- Supporting programs and services of the U.S. Export Assistance Centers
- Building local export assistance partnerships with other trade-related organizations
- Providing export training and education through Export University® programs
NADEC hosts monthly webinars at a national level as well as many other events such as the Annual Export Council. Visit our Upcoming Events Page to view all national and locally hosted DEC events.
Untangling The Supply Chain
September 14, 2022
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (EST)
NADEC Annual Export Conference
Gathering America’s export professionals to connect, collaborate, and solve problems together.
The NADEC Annual Export Conference brings together high-ranking U.S. and foreign government officials, exporters, service providers, and trade promotion agencies to discuss the latest news and updates on Trade Policy, Export Market Opportunities, and Challenges in focused sectors and regions.
The National Association of District Export Councils (NADEC) works to support the regional District Export Councils throughout the United States.