Don’t Miss the Exporting Event of 2019!
* No other DEC Forum/Conference this Year *
NADEC Annual Export Conference brings together the distinguished speakers, business leaders, high ranking U.S. and foreign government officers, exporters, service providers, and trade promotion agencies to discuss the latest news and updates on the Trade Policy, Export Market Opportunities, and Challenges on focused sectors and regions.
Open to All Exporters and Business Leaders!
Join us at this unique conference where you will have the opportunity to
- Listen to the business leaders and exporters in break-out sessions and exciting panels on the Trade Policy, Global Market Review, Export Opportunities and Challenges, and DEC Management Best practices
- Experience speed-networking with the other exporters, and
- Discuss specific concerns and challenges with the experts in table topic discussions
- Robert Lighthizer, U.S. Trade Representative (invited)
- Gilbert Kaplan, Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Jeffry Goettman, Executive VP and Chief Operating Officer, EXIM Bank
- Barbara Humpton, CEO, Siemens Corporation
Focus sectors this year include:
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Emerging Industries: Artificial Intelligence, Smart Buildings and Infrastructure, and Internet-of-Things
- Export of Education Services