Date & Time
9 August 2023 -
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm GMT-0500
Did your company’s supply chain recover from the pandemic, only to be strained by political and military global conflicts? These international developments require constant monitoring and strategic planning, including near-shoring and re-shoring.
This free webinar will cover:
· The current state of the supply chain
· Lessons and tactics we’ve learned
· Technology-based supply chain monitoring and mapping solutions
· The case for Supply Chain Risk Management in what is now our new normal
- Glenn Wilensky, Senior Vice President for Customer Success at Resilinc, which has been recently recognized as the Risk Management Company of the Year in the 2023 SupplyTech Breakthrough Awards program. Glenn leads a strong team of supply chain experts focused on helping their customers accelerate their journey to maturity. Glenn has spent his career focusing on building and leading technology and services teams across a variety of industries including healthcare, emergency management, and communications.
- Rudy Ortiz, Senior Management Consultant at Strategic Business Services, who has worked as a business management consultant for 25 years. Rudy assists companies in a wide variety of business-related areas as well as their International Business/Exporting needs and training. He oversees the various export-related classes for the ARDEC as their Education Chair. He is a Certified Global Business Professional as well as a U.S. Department of Commerce Certified Export and Trade Counselor and is fluent in Spanish.
This is a virtual event. Please visit the Registration Page to sign up.