Date & Time
12 April 2022 -
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm GMT-0500
Join us for an export compliance talk by renowned business leader, Mike Allocca.
Mike will lead this hands-on solid training program that is idealfor exporters of all experience levels. We will discuss many topics, from licensing and documentation to HTS classification and common errors with EEIfilings.
Upon completion of this program:
- You will be aware of the new export security requirements for all exporters.
- You will have an 11 point checklist to guide you to full compliance on every export.
- You will become aware of the required 8 lists that must be checked on all exports and understand what common red flags mean to you.
- We will review the 5 questions that you are required to know about your customer in every export transaction and discuss strategies on how toimplement these into your organization.
- You will walk away that day with a better understanding of the regulations and with specific tools & instructions on how to begin building asecure and compliant department & company.
If you haven’t been to a recent export compliance training, this is one you won’t want to miss.
Who should attend: Traffic managers, purchasing managers, shipping/receiving personnel, compliance officers, sales managers, customer servicemanagers, and anyone involved or concerned with international shipments.
Early Bird registration of $35 runs through March 31, 2022. After that, full registration is $45 beginning April 1.
REGISTER HERE today!
Mike Allocca is a Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) through NASBITE. He won the trade partner of the year award in 2008 in Albany, NY. In 2015 he won the Presidential “E” Award for Export Services. In 2016 he won the NASBITE InternationalAdvancing International Trade Award. He served on the District Export Council (DEC)in Columbia, SC for four (4) years and he was also elected to the National District Export Council (DEC) for three (3) years where he served as Secretary/Treasurer and Chair of the Outreach and Education committee.
For More Information Please Contact