Date & Time
1 November 2023 -
11:30 am - 1:00 pm GMT-0500
The Central-North Florida District Export Council, the Tampa Bay and South Florida Organizations of Women in International Trade in partnership with the U.S. Commercial Service will present an interactive panel discussion “Exporter Round Table: International Law ” to be held on November 1st, 2023, from 11:30 to 1:00 PM EST.
This free webinar will cover topics such as:
- Intro and General Overview of Legal Issues Faced by Exporters
- Protecting and Licensing Your Intellectual Property in Export Markets
- International Contracts: Distributors, Sales Representation, Joint Ventures in the Local Market, INCOTERMS
- Compliance and Regulatory Issues for Exporters: U.S. Compliance and Controls, eCommerce
- Dispute Resolution Alternatives in the United States and abroad: Pro-active Options, Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation
Q & A
We will have a very knowledgeable panel and plenty of opportunities for you to interact with our speakers and get answers to your international trade questions.
Sandra Campbell – U.S. Commercial Service
Susie Hoeller – Esq, Principal Attorney at Hoeller Law Firm, Member TBOWIT
Olga Pina – Esq., Partner at Shutts & Bowen, Member TBOWIT & C-NFL DEC
Jennifer Diaz – Esq., President Diaz Trade Law, Member SFLOWIT & SFL DEC
Evelyn Suero – Esq., Attorney at Law, Suero Law, PLLC, SFLOWIT
Q & A:
Rachel Adams – U.S. Commercial Service
Florida lawyers who take this Free Seminar will receive two general hours of CLE, and can use these hours as certification hours in the following areas:
1. International Law
2. International Litigation and Arbitration
3. Intellectual property Law
Florida Bar members can report their CLE credits online at www.floridabar.org. Members will post CLE credit through the member portal.
This is a virtual event. Please visit the Registration Page to sign up.