Date & Time
2 February 2022 -
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm GMT-0500
Plan to attend Exporting for Women on Wednesday, February 2nd from 12 noon to 1:30 p.m., a virtual round table for women to discuss international trade topics with experts in international shipping, logistics, finance, compliance, legal issues, marketing, sales, and pricing.
Register today for this free event hosted by the U.S. Department of Commerce, Central/North Florida District Export Council, and the Tampa Bay Organization of Women in International Trade (TBOWIT). Panelists will offer solutions to your export issues and questions.
- Sandra Campbell, U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Commercial Service, Clearwater, Session Moderator
- Devon Barnett, TBOWIT, Tampa International Airport
- Candace Chen, Facelube, District Export Council of Southern California
- Mary Allen, Natural Brand Works
- Sandro Murtas, Small Business Administration, Office of International Trade – Florida, PR, and USVI
- Selma Canas, Florida SBDC at the University of South Florida
- Olga Pina, Shutts & Bowen, LLP
- Madison Lawson, Enterprise Florida
- Laurel Evans, XPO Logistics
- Ivette Compton, Global Innovations Bridge
- Wade Elliott, Port Tampa Bay
The registration deadline is Tuesday, February 1. You must register here to receive the link to the webinar. You can submit your questions to panelists at registration.