Date & Time
10 February 2022 -
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm GMT-0500
Exporter, Logistics Professional and Practitioner Online Training
Join the U.S. Commercial Service, the Export Council of Oregon, Business Oregon and the Oregon Department of Agriculture for our February 10th Training Webinar on International Trade Documentation and how to properly handle export documentation for all export shipments! Hosted by Mike Allocca, a nationally known expert in international trade compliance, this webinar is designed to assist companies in understanding export documentation, including when and how these forms should be properly completed. Electronic copies of the presentation materials, including copies of correctly completed export documents, will be provided to all webinar participants.
- Understanding how to correctly complete: Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Shippers Export Declarations (SEDs)/Electronic Export Information (EEI’s), Certificates of Origin.
- Understanding how to minimize delays in Customs by submitting the correct documents upfront.
- Identifying what other documents can be used to reduce delays, eliminate demurrage and shorten your product cycle.
- Understanding why companies should be using a Destination Control Statement on all invoices both domestic & international.
- USMCA “Certificates of Origin” – Common errors and when these Certificates should/shouldn’t be completed
About Mike Allocca:
Mike Allocca is founder of Allocca Enterprises, Inc. based in York, SC. With more than 25 years of experience, Mike’s expertise in educating others about import/export compliance has won him multiple awards including the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Presidential Excellence in Export Services Award.
Where: Microsoft Teams
Register Here – Registration closes February 8, 2022 at 5:00pm (Pacific Time)