Date & Time
29 June 2021 -
9:30 am - 11:00 am
Join Louisana Economic Development, the Louisiana District Export Council, and the U.S. Commercial Service for a 90 minute virtual “Export Bootcamp”.
Topics covered include:
- Market Entry and Marketing Best Practices
- Getting Paid
- Legal and Organizational Considerations
The session includes hands-on activities and connections to local resources, so you’ll leave the course knowing your next steps to “geaux global”.
Advanced registration is required. Participation is limited to companies that meet SBA eligibility requirements under the Louisiana State Trade Expansion Program (STEP):
- Export-ready small business
- Based in Louisiana
- Been in business for at least one year
- Seeking to export good or services of U.S. origin OR have at least 51% U.S. content
- Not debarred from doing business with the federal government