Date & Time
11 August 2022 -
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm GMT-0500
Topic: Getting Goods to Market: LogisticsThis webinar will address the current state of affairs in the transport of goods:
· pain points and bottlenecks: labor/space/equipment shortages, longshoreman contracts, etc.
· how to manage shipping costs/timelines
· what will be the “new normal” for supply chains in a post-pandemic world?
Speakers from Expeditors International:
- Jonathan Berndt brings more than 21 years of supply chain logistics experience to his District Manager role with Expeditors Int’l of Washington. Jonathan has worked in a variety of positions since 1997 involving the operational management of international transportation (Air and Ocean), domestic transportation (Air, Truck, and Rail), sales & marketing, and account management. Jonathan is a member of the Export Council of Oregon, a member of the Oregon Freight Advisory Committee, a licensed customs broker, and holds industry certificates for IATA/FIATA and export compliance. Jonathan also partners as a speaker with several local trade promoters including the Oregon Leadership Summit, Department of Commerce-US Export Assistance Center, Portland Community College, Portland State University, City of Beaverton Export Forum, and several Expeditors sponsored events. From these efforts and experiences Jonathan has gained unique insight into supply chain designs, practices, and trends. He has worked with many of the Northwest’s leading multi-national businesses and professionals.
- Justin Miller, Air Export Manager
- Kevin Postlewait, Senior Manager, Import Services
Moderator: Richard Biggs