Date & Time
18 May 2022 -
9:00 am GMT-0500
- Using little-known export promotion programs by the U.S. and foreign governments and private sector organizations
- How to manage overseas opportunities without extensive travel and have the international customer come to you.
- Manage your organization to meet increasing export sales
- Overcome roadblocks in the international marketplace to win that sale
- Avoid awkward cultural situations that can make or break a deal
- Get the most out of trade shows
- Current and emerging trends and technologies that you need to know in international trade
- How to adhere to the new U.S government’s and foreign governments’ imposed export control measures. This affects all businesses, even if you do not export!
Session: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM CSTNetworking Lunch: 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM CST Session: 12:45 PM – 2:00 PM CST
Onsite: $200 *Include Food, Drinks, and Educational MaterialsWebinar: $175 **Includes all Educational Materials Payment methods: Prior to the day of the event – Credit Cards The day of the event – Check or Cash