Pacific North Region
Chairman, Utah District Export Council
Chris Boyle is the President and founder of Global Access. Founded in 2002, Global Access
enables traditional retail, ecommerce, and direct selling companies to reach the ever-expanding
international marketplace. Chris has been a software and systems engineer for over thirty years
and holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science and a master’s degree in business
Chris has an extensive background in designing intricate technology systems that have pioneered
innovative business models combining international ecommerce portals, international duty and
tax engines, multi-currency payment systems, international freight tracking, and logistics
Chris is fluent in Japanese, and spent ten years living and working abroad and developing
logistical networks of regional carriers across the world which laid the groundwork for the
Global Access technology and logistics platform. Prior to Global Access, Chris held senior
software engineer and director of engineering roles for industry-leading companies including
Novell and WordPerfect.
In his spare time, Chris is deeply involved in efforts to support clean water projects and
sustainable educational development in Africa, most notably with the group Engage Now Africa.
An expert skier that can often be found enjoying the greatest snow on earth in the mountains of
his native Utah, Chris also enjoys SCUBA diving, traveling to new places around the globe, and
spending time with his wife, three children, and two grandchildren.
- Chair of the Utah District Export Council
- Member of Salt Lake City Chamber International Committee
- 30 years hands on experience working in global trade and exporting
- Experience exporting a vast array of products including, food stuffs, health supplements,
cosmetics, dangerous goods and all types of eCommerce related products.
- Expert in eCommerce and personal import/export regulations
- Experienced in Duty and Tax issues across the Indo-Pacific, EU and South America
- Frequent industry speaker on international eCommerce and global logistics