Date & Time
17 October 2022 - 21 Oct 2022
12:00 am GMT-0500
Learn more and apply at this link: https://go.usa.gov/xzMmW
Application deadline: June 26, 2022
The official U.S. Department of Commerce Executive-Led Advanced Manufacturing Business Development Mission to Indonesia, Singapore and Japan will provide U.S. suppliers the chance to access key decision-makers in Asia and take advantage of growing business opportunities in Indonesia, Singapore, and Japan.
Mission participants will:
- Participate in one-on-one business appointments with pre-screened potential agents, distributors, partners, and buyers
- Attend networking sessions with pre-screened potential partners, and relevant stakeholders
- Pitch their advanced manufacturing solutions to an audience of pre-screened potential partners and relevant stakeholders
- Tour manufacturing facilities to identify first-hand opportunities to apply advanced manufacturing solutions
- Promote their company and solutions at the Industrial Transformation Asia-Pacific ITAP Trade Show in Singapore, during one-on-one meetings, booth visits, and a networking reception
- Benefit from industry briefings and network with key government agencies and industry experts overseas
Learn more about the Mission, specific markets, schedule, and fees here: https://go.usa.gov/xzMmW
Webinar and Trade Mission are offered in collaboration with the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA).
Download the details of pricing HERE.